APAC Lead Solution Architect (Web / Mobile/ Digital / J2EE )
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page , EA Licence No: 98C5473
- 11 Oct 18
An excellent leadership opportunity with a leading financial services firm for the APAC region.
Our client is a leading multinational financial services firm with a strong presence in Asia Pacific region. They are currently looking for an experienced Solution Architect with experience in web, mobile and digital technologies to provide leadership to architects across the region for group and it subsidiaries.
As the Lead Solution Architect, you will be responsible for :
- Taking ownership and providing guidance on the technical solutions of our digital platform in the region.
- Partnering with the architects within the group in developing digital capabilities for the group
- Collaborating with regional product managers and platform product managers in identifying needs, prioritising and develop regional solutions
- Providing architectural insight while developing prototypes and proofs of concept to support application solution development
As a successful applicant, you will have a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or relevant field. You will have 10 - 15 years' experience as a technology architect in a solution development environment with emphasis on mobile, web and digital technologies.
You will have experience in product or solution development in addition to hands-on experience with distributed systems, infrastructure automation, continuous integration, relational/NoSQL databases, machine learning and high availability.
You will have experience in digital analytics, business intelligence, responsive website design, mobile development, predictive modeling, visualization and tag management.
You will have experience implementing solutions using a Services Oriented Architecture (SOA), Object oriented programming experience in J2EE platforms and CRM systems (Salesforce)
- Leadership role
- Regional responsibilities
- Attractive salary package
- Permanent role