- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore
- 19 Aug 18
APAC Senior Capital Markets Compliance Advisory - VP/DIR
My client is an established foreign bank that is expanding in APAC. They are looking to hire an experienced Compliance Advisor to join their Capital Markets Compliance team in Singapore.
- Regulatory compliance advisory
- Surveillance advisory
- APAC role
Reporting to the Head of Markets, you will advise on the bank's Capital Markets business. You will ensure that the business is compliant with all laws, regulations and internal policies.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Advisory on compliance and regulatory policies
- Regulatory Compliance
- Support financial crime security
- Compliance training
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor qualified
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently and in a team
- Product knowledge in at least one of the following: commodities, fx, rates, treasury, derivatives, etc.
For interested applicants, kindly send your resume to Samuel Shim at email@example.com
EA License no: 16S8066
Only successful candidates will be notified.
Charterhouse is a boutique executive search firm with footprints in Asia, Australasia and the Middle East. We offer professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services across a variaty of industrial sectors.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at (65) 6435 5600.