APAC Talent Marketing and Programme Management Specialist
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank Of America / Merrill Lynch
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
APAC Talent Marketing and Programme Management Specialist
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 40 countries. In the U.S alone, we serve almost all Fortune 500 companies and approximately 59 million consumers and small-business customers. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region 's leading financial services companies.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion.
About the team:
Operating under the HR Talent Acquisition organisation the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Junior Talent team identifies, attracts, recruits and develops students for the firm's insight, analyst and associate programmes. Reporting to the Head of Junior Talent and working closely with the line of business recruiters and programme manager, your role as Junior Talent Marketing and Programme Management Specialist will be responsible for increasing the bank's brand awareness across our APAC schools, universities and external channels and delivering development needs for our junior talent.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
University and School Marketing
- Drive the planning and execution of APAC events and on-campus marketing initiatives (presentations, pop up installations, career fairs, webinars etc.) ensuring brand consistency across all channels
- Develop university partnerships, determine the strategy for on campus activities that facilitate brand awareness and maximise sponsorship opportunities
- Annually review and own ambassador programme and society sponsorships, ensuring effective execution through the RPO team
- Collaboration with APAC Junior Talent recruiters to support effective communication of recruitment activity. This includes preparation and presentation of briefing materials, process documents and guidelines for events and marketing activities
- Oversee the tracking and monitoring of event and sponsorship spend
- Determine and oversee the annual university review - a data set to measure success of target school activity
- Oversee the regional Junior Talent marketing calendar of activity
- Co-lead focus groups with intern and graduate population to gather data on campus activity
- Work with regional teams to leverage best practices and tie into global initiatives
Other Marketing and Attraction activities may include:
- Digital Marketing - Assist with the build out of and content generation for our social media strategy
- Responsible for other marketing activity and other key external partners
- Vendor liaison with contracted student research, events and advertising agencies
- Coordinate market research, surveys, focus groups to identify graduate trends, create reports and assess effectiveness of target school strategies and events
- Oversee marketing collateral preparation and proofing to ensure consistent messaging and accuracy of materials distributed on campus
- Liaise with internal partners such as corporate communications, marketing, legal and compliance to gain required approval for materials where necessary
- Communicate marketing updates, trends and successes with Talent Acquisition team
Programme management responsibilities will include:
- Building trusting partnerships regionally and globally with the Junior Talent and L&LD teams, HR Generalists, other HR partners and business stakeholders.
- Support of global entry level training and regional continuing education for APAC Analysts and Associates.
- Understanding business priorities, including location strategies, across our Lines of Business to help identify opportunities to develop and deliver junior talent programme solutions
- Partnering with business and junior talent programme manager to identify high potential Junior Talent.
- Tracking budgets, measuring and reporting on the impact of junior talent programmes
- Provide adhoc support to Junior Talent team
- Responsibility for supporting and executing on the Junior Talent strategy and activity
- Creating connectivity opportunities between recruiting activity with programme activities
Skills and experience required
- Knowledge of the university recruiting landscape, recruitment process and marketing needs
- An ability to establish and maintain collaborative partnerships with internal and external stakeholders and partners, including the ability to liaise with and influence at all levels to agree a change of direction or new process
- The ability to work as a team player who is comfortable working in a highly complex, matrixed organization and a fast-paced, dynamic, flexible and collaborative work environment
- Ability to translate strategy into specific goals and deliverables
- Excellent project management, communication and presentation skills
- Proven commitment to excellent client service
- Demonstrates a high level of accuracy and attention to detail in all aspects of work
- Excellent organisation and communication skills, and experience of presenting to senior clients/stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload, and exercise sound judgment
- High level of initiative and self-motivation
- A professional demeanour with highly versatile interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated business acumen and experience in financial or professional services preferred but not a requirement
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is an equal opportunities employer.
Posting Date: 31/08/2017
Singapore, , 01, 2 HARBOURFRONT PLACE #02,
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40