APAC Tax Manager
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Apple South Asia Pte Ltd
- 17 Apr 18 2018-04-17
Team up with Apple, one of the most influential technology leaders in the industry. Join the Apple Finance organization and make a positive impact on a Company that is known for its impressive lineup of products, including iPhone, iPad, Mac, iTunes and Watch. At Apple, you’ll share in a commitment to excellence by partnering with world-class managers, all with one unified vision—creating innovative products that delight customers. We do this by hiring quality individuals with integrity, personal accountability, teamwork, excellence, and proactive thinking. If you exemplify our values and want to be part of something big, contact us today.
Overview The purpose of the role is to have a dedicated resource to assist with tax advisory and projects for Apple’s Asia Pacific business.
- Minimum 8 years Tax experience in Corporate Tax and Transaction Taxes, preferably with significant exposure gained with Big 4, law firm or large MNC.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently in a fast paced environment without close supervision, and responds quickly to requests from management and business units.
- Strong attention to detail with proven ability to manage projects to closure
- Must have strong tax research skills and able to provide tax recommendations on complex and ambiguous issues in light of commercial realities.
- Strong organizational, documentation, oral and written communication skills are essential. Strong use of Excel
- Provide tax advice on new business initiatives, supply chain and legal entity structure; including issue identification, research and implementation of planning initiatives, for the Asia Pacific region.
- Assist in managing audits and queries by tax authorities in the Asia Pacific region
- Assist in the management of transfer pricing in Asia Pacific, including documentation requirements in compliance with local regulations.
- Provide tax advice on new investments, business initiatives, supply chain and legal entity structure; including issue identification, research and implementation of planning initiatives, for the Asia Pacific region.
- Provide Tax support for Treasury, Legal, Finance, Logistics and various business units Work closely with in-country Finance Controllers and the Finance Shared Services Centre to support any tax queries.
Degree in Accounting, CPA or Chartered Accountant.