APAC WM Risk Control Monitoring
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 18 Jan 18
Do you have an eye for detail? Do you enjoy working as part of a team? We're looking for someone like this to:
- contribute towards daily collateral and exposure monitoring, identifying collateral shortfalls and ensuring that margin calls are remedied in a timely and satisfactory manner
- contribute towards development of appropriate data and risk monitoring tools and processes such as stress monitoring / concentration and bulk risk monitoring
- ensure robustness and accuracy of position calculations
- provide analysis on adhoc risk topics for credit location head and regional portfolio underwriter by working with various data sources and in collaboration with other teams to gather information
- review client portfolios and process, and proactively identify areas for improvements and contribute to driving efficiency and productivity gains across existing and new processes
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
The WM Lombard Risk Control Monitoring team is primarily responsible for assisting credit risk control officers with ongoing risk management. We work as a team to provide support to our Risk colleagues and Wealth Management colleagues on a number of complex and challenging Risk issues.
Your experience and skills
- experience in Banking (at least 8 years), preferably within a Wealth Management Credit Risk Control function. Credit Risk knowledge being a distinct advantage.
- a tertiary education preferably with Business/ Maths/ Economics/ Finance background
- knowledge and/or experience with risk control operations and risk management is highly preferred
- excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- able to show initiative and work independently
- able to work to sometimes challenging whilst maintaining attention to detail and accuracy
- a fast learner with the ability to get up to speed quickly with new processes and IT applications/ infrastructure
- outgoing and personable, with the confidence to deal with varied groups of stakeholders and levels of seniority
- proficient with Powerpoint and Excel and experienced in handling/manipulating large data sets. Programming skills such as VB, Macro will be an advantage
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.