Contribute to company native apps written in Java for Android.
- Contribute to company native apps written in Java for Android.
- Work with product and design team to understand end-user requirements and use cases, and translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
- Design, develop, and maintain code that meets requirements, is high quality, and performs efficiently and effectively to provide a great customer experience
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute innovative and original ideas to company technology, algorithms and product.
- Integrate with backend services to deliver a great mobile user experience that’s super-fast for end users.
- Code review and contribute to design patterns and coding standards while being mentored
- Resolve difficult problems and successfully deliver results within schedule and budget.
- Generate wireframes, design specifications and technical documents for projects.
- Diploma in Computing/Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in hands-on mobile app design and development.
- Good experience building REST APIs and understanding of the REST architecture constraints
- Experience with API security standards and implementation (OAuth,)
- Extensive experience in Java, Spring and API frameworks
- Solid understanding of REST API design and development
- Experience with SQL databases such as Oracle, experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Experience developing in AngularJS, jQuery, or other Web frameworks
- Experience in API Management Frameworks such as Apigee, WSO2 etc
- Good to have various mobile frameworks and integrating with JSON / RESTful.
- Able to manage time and changes.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License No: 13C6305
Reg. No.: R1880094
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclose your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us.