Leading corporate firmLeadership role, 8-10 years of relevant experience – Sector focus: Energy, Renewable Energy, SustainabilityEstimated salary range – SGD100-150k annum base (with variable bonus on top) Roles & Responsibilities Be part of a team that is focused on delivering a low-carbon, smart energy
tenacity and passion for strategic business development work, delivering value for customers while propagating opportunities for the company specifically around it’s portfolio of sustainable energy products and solutions. Market focus in Singapore and across multiple sub-segments Build and sustain a pipeline of sustainable energy solution opportunities & projects including expansion of commercial partners for Tengah (Singapore’s AI-enabled smart-energy town built on eco-innovative fundamentals.) Perform business and commercial reviews to support the development of strategic plans and decisions Identify opportunities to enhance collaborations with existing partners to expand the partnership network Engage with people across all levels internally and externally to support business development activities End-to-end coordination and execution of transactions including commercial, financial, technical and legal workstreams Prepare presentations / business case on projects activities and performance to update and get Management’s buy-in Market research on energy-smart and eco-innovation segments and landscape Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Development, or business-related field.
- Preferably with 8-10 years of relevant experience in a Sales, Business Development, or business-related field.
- Strong analytical skills with sharp commercial and financial acumen. Good grasp of financial metrices would be preferred
- Ability to to convincingly communicate complex technical ideas and effectively engage internal and external stakeholders at a senior level
- Ability to work independently and in a team in a fast-moving environment
- Self-motivated, driven, resourceful and results-oriented
Data collected is strictly used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated with strictest confidence. Your profile will also only be sent out after seeking your consent. Due to the high volume of applications received during this period, we seek your understanding that we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates.
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
Licence No. 16S8112
Reg No. R1548449