- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore
- 20 Jun 18
AVP- Suitability Risk Manager (Private Bank)
Our client is a prestigious Private Bank looking to expand aggressively in APAC. To maintain a strong risk management culture and practice across all business within group, they are looking for an experience and high- caliber Suitability risk manager to join their team based here in Singapore.
Reporting to the Head of Risk, you will work closely with the team to drive and support the implementation of Suitability risk management framework. This will include providing risk and strategic advice to the business, ensuring that they adhere to policies and performing control testing. You will be familiar with investment risk related activities in order to identify and improve control weakness. Part of the roles involves detecting suspicious transaction and insider trading.
To be successful, individual must possess:
• A recognized degree in Banking & Finance or any related discipline
• Proven ability to effectively manage Investment/ suitability risk
• A good understanding of business process in private banking with strong product knowledge
• The ability to communicate the need for change with strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
• Experience working with Senior Management
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783
Charterhouse is a boutique executive search firm with footprints in Asia, Australasia and the Middle East. We offer professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services across a variaty of industrial sectors.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at (65) 6435 5600.