AVP4/VP3 – Wealth Advisory Business Management, Wealth Management, Group Consumer Financial Services
The incumbent will be part of the Wealth Advisory team and will support based on the following areas.
- Develop a suite of educational resources and tools to explain the importance of financial planning and ensure the bank's framework of Manage, Safeguard, Build/Grow is inherent throughout the bank's operating channels.
- Design and execute accompanying campaigns to engage target internal/external audience
- Work closely with Marketing teams, in the development of key messages and supporting communication materials for campaigns and events.
- Support the development of our digital platforms that deliver financial literacy content, specifically in the areas of user interface design and digital communications centred around the customer journey
- Draw insights from data analytics to measure effectiveness of campaigns and refine upcoming engagement strategies.
- Manage campaign workflow and administration.
- Conduct regular marketplace analysis and update the team on innovations and noteworthy developments in the digital investment space, such as breakthrough marketing approaches, investor engagement strategies or digitally assisted advisory.
*LI-JK Qualifications Qualifications
- Good accredited university degree with 5-7 years' of work experience in banking / finance industry
- Good knowledge in retail wealth products/services especially in investment & treasury products
- Proven experience in product development and project management
- Proficient in product development and management, data analytics, marketing, project management, process-thinking, customer experience, customer service and compliance matters.
- Good team player who is able to work independently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to build strong partnerships with internal business partners and work well under tight timeline
- Strong analytical skills, ability to identify solutions, creative and has an eye for details.