AVP/Senior Assoc, Junior Structurer, Treasury & Markets
As a leader in treasury operations, DBS extends a broad range of capabilities in foreign exchange and derivatives, money market and securities trading, to corporations and financial institutions. DBS trades in a comprehensive product range, including foreign exchange, as well as interest rates and derivatives.
Treasury & Markets (T&M) provides total solutions to serve DBS clients' hedging and investment needs with a regional emphasis. We have a strong record in providing innovative wealth management solutions to our individual investors. We are a leader in SGD and regional products with an excellent, customer-driven research capability and with cutting-edge risk management technology and systems. Responsibilities
- Construct, create, price and execute credit products ( vanilla Credit Linked Notes to Complex Hybrid Structures).
- Support the sales teams by way of pricing, customer calls and presentations
- Understand the risks of the portfolio and assist in managing the portfolio
- Support the team in risk management and daily tasks
- Highlight market risks and opportunities to our clients
- Bachelor or Masters Degree(BA, economics, finance, mathematics or similar)
- Minimum 2-3 years in structuring as primary focus
- Able to run daily business processes such as P&L and Risk numbers
- Working knowledge of Excel, VBA and SQL is a plus
- Preferably, experience with financial accounting and derivatives documentation (ISDA, GMRA)
- Individual contributor who is possessed problem solving and communication skills, highly analytical and meticulous
- Have keen interest in market developments and trends
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.