AVP/Senior Associate- UX/UI Designer,EA SRE, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Play a key role in conceptualizing the user experience and interface of the new technical products, designing and developing the user journey, as well as the interface final look and feel.
- Collaborate closely with the Engineering Team to define and implement experience improvements
- Execute the development of the front-end interface.
- Support the data feeds from back-end applications to the UI.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively with colleagues on projects
- Create design artefacts and documentation including user flows, process flows, site maps, wireframes, prototypes and final screen designs
- Conduct user research to identify user needs/behaviour, and usability testing to detect user friction, continuously improving the user experience throughout the user journey
- Measure the success of feature, process, user experience and user journey implementation
- 1-5 years of related experience
- Broad experience in user experience design
- Knowledge of visual, UI, and interaction design principles
- Proficient in wireframing, prototyping, and UI design tools (kindly list tools and level of proficiency)
- Familiar with the latest interface design trends and best practices
- Able to effectively present user experience design proposals to stakeholders
- Excellent problem solving, organized and detail-oriented
- Able to handle complex and unstructured environments
- Proficient in English (Written and Spoken) and strong communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.