AVP/Senior Associate, Change Management Lead, CPMS/EPM, Group Finance System, Group Finance
- Not Specified
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position,
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions – whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services.
The bank is also a certified Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) for the Singapore Qualification Programme by the Singapore Accountancy Commission and an Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Approved Employer.Responsibilities
Group Finance Systems (GFS) aims to be a solid partner to the finance function and other parts of the bank that uses the various systems owned by the GFS team. Within the GFS team, there is a need for a strong Business Analyst to understand and own the design of the Financial Consolidator (FC) from a business perspective.
The candidate will be a change management lead for the bank’s Finance MIS systems: CPMS (Cost Profitability Mgmt Syst.) and EPM (Enterprise Performance Mgmt Syst.) responsible for ensuring the bank’s MIS results are accurate and complete
- Drive business and finance initiated projects impacting CPMS and EPM to a successful go live.
- Drive initiatives and enhancements to continuously improve the functionality and performance of CPMS and EPM
- Support regional rollout of EPM to overseas countries
- Implement Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP) policy in CPMS and EPM to support optimal balance sheet management
- Elicit business requirements from Finance users, perform in-depth analysis of the requirements in relation to CPMS / EPM, prepare proper documentation, identify solutions, articulate the requirements to technology counterparts, review the proposed system design and specifications and ensuring the requirements are met
- Work in close collaboration with project team leads, business counterparts, application owners, technology partners, Finance users, etc and obtain agreement on solution to requirements
- Support user acceptance testing (UAT) strategy according to the project scope and impact to CPMS / EPM
- Responsible for preparation of test cases, defining UAT entry and exit criteria, and coordinating UAT in collaboration various stakeholders including project managers, upstream support teams, Finance users, etc
- Maintain robust communication between all the stakeholders to ensure proper coordination and delivery of task and activities related to month end production, enhancements & external projects
- Manage tight project timelines, resources and deliverables effectively while working on multiple projects concurrently. Adept at anticipating needs and problems to ensure successful and timely delivery of projects and initiatives
- Responsible for supporting all FTP-related tasks and activities within CPMS / EPM, including configurations, answering user queries, etc
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science or Engineering-related field
- Minimum 6 years’ relevant experience in financial services industry
- Experience in Project rollouts and change management in the finance and banking industry
- Experience with financial and/or MIS systems in banking industry, familiar with banking products
- Familiar with financial accounting and MIS reporting principles, in areas like Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP), customer profitability analysis, product profitability analysis, etc. Having prior hands-on experience would be an advantage.
- Able to navigate different applications and leverage on basic IT tools to query and extract results for analysis. Able to design and maintain configurations for applications to generate correct business results.
- Experience working with diverse stakeholders
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.