AVP/Senior Associate, FPG & BANCA Platform Manager, Digital Banking, Consumer Banking Group
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 24 Apr 18 2018-04-24
See job description for details
Digital revolutions are set to change the way we live, work and play. Thatâ€™s why weâ€™ve spared no effort in ensuring we are at the forefront of this new generation. Our new digital banking initiative will focus on creating innovative products and services to integrate banking into our customers' digital lifestyle.
1. Creating Iconic Customer Journey in Financial Planning and Life Insurance:
> Working closely with key partners on customer immersions to understand customer and create a digital experience that truly meet customersâ€™ needs
> Synergise self-serve Financial Planning with key products like Life Insurance to create a seamless digital customer experience
2. Develop a Quality Digital Product Proposition:
> Partner with Product to create a quality digital product proposition that appeals to customers
> To work with Product to build a digital roadmap for Financial Planning and Life Insurance
> Engaging Product and Business Analytics on targeted marketing campaigns to target the right customers
3. Drive Digital Value and Online Channel Share:
> Partner with key partners to drive Digital Value and online channel share
> To work with Digital Value Team to identify opportunities to drive key metrics
4. Champion all Driving Digital Initiatives:
> To work with Delivery and Tech team to ensure all digital initiatives are delivered in a timely manner within budget
> To work with the regional AA team to ensure all customersâ€™ path are measurable
- Minimum 3 to 5 yearsâ€™ experience in a related position and with an interest in technology.
- High energy level and resourceful personality.
- Project management skills with a sense of urgency.
- Strategic and Analytical thinking skills to catch a vision and translate them in actionable roadmaps and execution plans
- Experience with Adobe Analytics is advantageous. Intermediate-level knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.