AVP/Senior Associate, Group Finance System, Group Finance
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
See job description for details
Group Finance Systems (GFS) team is a regional team set-up to own and support the finance applications used across the enterprise. This team supports the entire finance community by ensuring that the systems / processes / data held in these systems are accurate and timely. Finance has also embarked on a multi-million / multi-year transformation program to overhaul the existing system set-up and move towards a platform / data flows that supports the finance function in a close to real-time basis and in turn will significantly reduce time taken to close the monthly financial numbers.
GFS is looking for dynamic / result oriented finance professionals who are looking to build a career in the finance systems space.
- Drive project initiatives and major enhancements for all markets and business segments that will involve multiple finance systems
- Work with Finance SMEs for different finance systems in scope for the project and with technology PM to drive the project through initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project.
- Delivering the project on time within the scope
- Developing testing strategy for finance downstream systems
- Monitor project progress, assess potential risks and manage them
- Work with technology PM to understand the ask and define the scope of activities for finance downstream
- Coordinate with SMEs for finance systems PSGL, FC, CPMS & FRDM for execution of projects
- Develop project plan, track progress
- Risk Analysis and Manage risk & issues
- Report and escalate to senior management as needed
- Manage relationship with Finance and technology partners
- Run meetings and drive discussions with finance and Technology teams
- Create and maintain documentation for the project
- Will be working on multiple projects concurrently
- Finance or Technology background with a fundamental knowledge around banking products
- 7 to 10 years of period experience of working in the financial services industry
- 3 to 5 years of experience of working in the change management space
- Managed minimum of two projects end to end
- Experience with agile methodology would be an added advantage
- Familiar with working in the financial systems space in the DBS organizational context would be an added advantage.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.