AVP/Senior Associate, Investigator - Financial Crime & Security Services, Group Compliance
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 17 Mar 18 2018-03-17
See job description for details
Group Legal, Compliance & Secretariat ensures that the bank's interests are protected by zealously guarding and enhancing its reputation and capital. We also work to maintain a good standing with all our regulators, customers, and business partners. Because we believe that at the heart of business banking is to uphold the values of trust and integrity for all our stakeholders.
- Conduct investigations into moderate and high risk incidents, including internal/external frauds, serious staff misconduct, potential regulatory breaches.
- Conduct due diligence investigation, as directed by management.
- Compile and document findings and make recommendations for the impacted business or support unit; provide evidence of fraud to the authorities, if necessary.
- Liaison with relevant law enforcement agencies on prosecuting offenders, tracing and recovering of missing assets.
- Liaison with internal and external legal counsel for cases involving litigation; provide external lawyer with facts and evidence.
- Provide advisory on fraud risk matters.
- Conduct computer forensic or forensic accounting analysis, where applicable.
- Degree in Law, Accountancy, Business or any relevant discipline.
- Knowledge and experience of Fraud Prevention as well as banking products and services.
- Investigative, interview and interrogation skills.
- Report writing and communication skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.