AVP/Senior Associate, Service Delivery Manager, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for daily management of availability and reliability of SMS gateway platform and maintain relationship with external vendor for market knowledge update, service level management and issue rectifications.
- You are required to work autonomously in fronting stakeholders for situation management, feedback gathering, platform improvements planning, support arrangements, financials and commercials management.
- You are required to work with tech team for platform enhancement roadmap schedule, testing, releasing and communication to users for any downtime during patching and upgrades of platform.
- As a service delivery manager, you are required to be operation and service oriented, meticulous to details, good communication and time management skills, keen to learn and understand systems behavior and the system role in the ecosystem.
- Managing finances and budgets.
- Ensure daily operations of SMS gateway platform with zero downtime.
- Systems onboarding successfully with smooth transition from testing to production environment.
- Timely renewal and closing of commercials and compliance checklist.
- Comply to bank standards to track and follow up on the assigned projects.
- Covering regional operations and service reliability of platform.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- You should be university graduate with good experience in service delivery management. We will consider candidates who do not meet all stated requirements but have a good flair for engineering/project management skills
- Good knowledge on end-to-end enterprise SMS delivery and system integration protocol such as HTTPS, SMPP, etc
- Decent knowledge of Telecommunication infrastructure and Application-to-Peer SMS services
- A commitment to system operations best practices
- Working experience with MS office, especially in PowerPoint and Excel
- Working knowledge in Application-to-Peer SMS communication
- Working knowledge of SMPP API, Telecommunication connectivity over SS7 and traditional SMSC, regional regulation for Application-to-Peer SMS and SMS providers in the market
- Good understanding in Internet Technologies, protocols and security such as TCP/IP, HTTPS, DNS, REST, LDAPS, JSON, GIT
- Optional competencies
- Decent knowledge in SQL, MariaDB
- Experience with a Testing framework and writing your own Unit and System tests