AVP/Senior Associate, Technical SME (CRM System), Consumer Banking Technology, Technology and Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 17 Feb 18 2018-02-17
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
To architect solutions on Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform and work with vendors to deliver a solution that meets business requirements as well as adhere to bankâ€™s policies and standards.
- Review user requests and requirements, and deliver solutions to deliver the desired business and system outcomes.
- Work with vendors to propose solutions and estimate effort.
- Review test specifications and support System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Work with other teams in DBS to design and implement an effective and scalable solution.
- Review project/enhancement documentations e.g. Functional Specifications, Technical Specifications, Deployment Plans, etc.
- Manage project releases together with vendor and support teams.
- Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) SME with deep knowledge of CRM technical solutions, CRM business processes, application design and implementation experience.
- Ability to work independently with business users, vendor and other DBS technical teams to deliver project/enhancement, covering requirement gathering, solutioning, design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Lead vendor in problem determination and recovery from CRM problems, and work with various parties to implement fixes for CRM problems.
Candidate should have
- a minimum of 5 to7 years of relevant IT working experience including expertise in enterprise architecture, business solutions deployment
- experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM (MSCRM), functional and technical
- good understanding of the technical infrastructure of MSCRM with ability to articulate this understanding
- working knowledge of Windows Server, MS SQL Server 2008/2012/2014, Sharepoint, MS Office, MS Active Directory
- experience architecting solutions around CRM, SOAP XML, ASP.NET and Microsoft SQL Integration
Preferred experience includes:
- consumer banking knowledge with understanding of various banking products
- some, if not all, of the following
- MSCRM customization
- Plug-in development
- Custom workflow assembly development
- CRM form scripting
- AJAX (WCF)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.