AVP/VP - AML/CFT and Sanctions Compliance Testing Officer
Qualifications Job Requirement
- Conduct regular back-testing to validate effectiveness of AML/CFT and sanctions compliance screening systems
- Support efforts to improve effectiveness of compliance testing in AML/CFT and sanctions compliance through leveraging data analytics.
- Develop and execute test plans that are risk-focused.
- Provide outcome analysis and reporting to senior management.
- Maintain the necessary documentation to evidence and support work done.
- Minimum 5 - 8 years of relevant work experience in IT audit or system/ model validation in an independent testing or audit role.
- Strong in analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good appreciation of risk management and controls as well as regulatory expectations with respect to AML/CFT and sanctions compliance.
- Possess effective verbal and written communication skills to articulate complex technical issues to non-technical stakeholders.
- Embodies teamwork.