• To recommend corporate-wide operational risk policies and ensure the consistent interpretation and implementation of these policies
• To design training programs to promote and sustain a culture of risk awareness
• To drive the corporate-wide operational risk self-assessment exercise
• To participate in new product assessments and ensure that operational risk considerations have been adequately assessed
• Minimum of 6 - 8 years of operational risk or internal audit experiences in capital markets, asset management or investment banking
• A good Degree in Finance, Business, Accountancy
• A strong analytical skill-set, with sound knowledge of operational risk tools, operational processes, risks and controls.
• Additional qualifications such as CFA, FRM and CPA will be favourably considered
• A strong working knowledge of data analytics, visualization or programming skills e.g. Tableau, SQL, Python is an advantage
Qualified and suitable candidates are invited to send in their updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.