You’ll be joining the Know-Your-Customer Operations that sits within the Operations function of the Corporate Investment Bank (CIB) division. KYC Ops plays an integral part in the firm’s first line of defence against financial crime by defining and sustaining Client Record Data for CIB through the Know Your Client – (KYC) lifecycle. KYC Ops works closely with the Business and Anti Financial Crime (AFC) to ensure that their requirements are met to create pristine Client Records.
- Building robust relationships with all stakeholders (incl. Senior Management); high level of interaction and relationship building with Finance and CIB COO
- Undertaking yearly budgeting and monthly forecasting, including working with Central KYC Ops COO team to prepare and submit regular updates with commentary.
- Support and governance across vendor engagements in region, ensuring spend within budget, in line with vendor strategy, adherence to Purchasing policy and appropriate accrued.
- Maintaining headcount data to allow for accurate forecasting and planning requirements. Having full knowledge and understanding of headcount to direct business management with resource requirements throughout the year
- Develop and maintain a detailed KYC cost forecast model, leveraging client perimeter, service centre productivity, embedding into budget forecasting and operatio
- Support KYC Ops APAC COO in driving APAC Leadership Team governance, management meetings and regional specific requirements (such as communication decks)
- Prior experience in working in a Technology or Operations COO/Business Management Team managing headcount and budget a significant advantage
- Proven track record of senior stakeholder management and influencing across a diverse range of geographies and functions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to all corporate levels including management summaries of issues and progress
- A clear thinker with the ability to work to stringent deadlines and commitments
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to perform effective quality assurance testing and fault finding skills
- Self-motivated, independent thinking, and the determination and resiliency required to work in a large, complex and dynamic environment
Interested applicants are encouraged to click APPLY NOW.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, the rest assured all applicants will be retained in our database and inform you of other jobs matching your criteria if you are selected.
Registration ID No: R1109272
EA Licence No.: 16C8395
Company’s Registration number: 199702987K