My client, a reputable international bank, is seeking for a Credit Risk Manager.
- Responsible for credit risk management of a portfolio of Chinese counterparties
- Analyse structured derivative trades and recommend credit proposals to senior management
- Present issues, and propose mitigation plans to senior stakeholders
- Highlight potential breaches in credit limits to senior management
- Negotiate and prescribe appropriate credit mitigants in loan facility agreements and ISDA/CSA documents
- 8+ years experience as a credit analyst analysing Chinese corporate borrowers and counterparties
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Strong ability to write reports in Chinese.
- An eye for details
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
INTERESTED APPLICANTS PLEASE SEND YOUR UPDATED CV (IN WORD FORMAT) TO email@example.com
*PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD, EA LICENSE NO: 11C5502
LEE EE FANG, REGISTRATION NO: R1980370