AVP/VP, International Sales - Treasury & Markets
As a leader in treasury operations, DBS extends a broad range of capabilities in foreign exchange and derivatives, money market and securities trading, to corporations and financial institutions. DBS trades in a comprehensive product range, including foreign exchange, as well as interest rates and derivatives.
Treasury & Markets (T&M) provides total solutions to serve DBS clients' hedging and investment needs with a regional emphasis. We have a strong record in providing innovative wealth management solutions to our individual investors. We are a leader in SGD and regional products with an excellent, customer-driven research capability and with cutting-edge risk management technology and systems. Responsibilities
- Look after investor client solutions including Asian government bond, FX spot, FX swap, IRS and CCS, etc
- Work closely with local and regional traders and research to recommend daily trade ideas for Asian government bonds, FX and swaps
- Engage institutional clients with face-to-face presentations and regular research seminars
- Support client relationship management and the process of CSFA (Customer Sophistication and Financial Assessment)
- Maintain good product relationship with asset managers and insurance companies on rates and FX
- Preferably 3 - 4 years relevant experience in treasury sales or trading
- Good understanding of Singapore and other Asian rates and FX markets
- Experience in South East Asian financial institutions/ institutional investors are a plus
- Good understanding of tax, compliance and other local regulations in cross-border rates and FX business
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.