- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- SearchAsia , EA Licence No: 11C4078
- 25 May 18 2018-05-25
Established organisation is looking for an experienced M&A professional to join their growing team.
- Analysing investment, divestment and acquisition opportunities
- Analysing greenfield and brownfield projects
- Performing financial analysis and developing financial models for business valuations to support decision making
- Managing the due diligence and negotiations
- Preparing Investment proposals and Board presentations
- Preparing and reviewing transaction documentation including letters of interest, definitive agreements, public announcements and regulatory submissions
- Support the business unit in post-merger integration activities
- Develop and maintain the quality of M&A capabilities within the company
- Minimum 8 years’ business development, corporate finance/ M&A experience in an investment bank or major corporate, or transaction services experience in a big4 accounting firm
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline
- Strong problem solving skills, good presentation and project management skills
- Well-developed quantitative and cash flow modelling skills
- Strong understanding of principles of corporate finance, valuation techniques, accounting standards, financial statement analysis and risk assessment in M&A
** Interested candidates, please kindly send your latest resume (in Word Doc format) to:
Rayner Kong Jenn-Rio (R1106978)
NOTE: ALL submitted resumes will be kept strictly confidential; we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For enquiries, you can contact Rayner Kong Jenn-Rio for a confidential discussion.
**All information would be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants would be notified.