- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd
- 24 May 18
AVP/VP, Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking - European Bank
- Full time
Seeking a Relationship Manager for the Local Corporates/Mid-cap team.
about the company
An established European bank with Singapore identified as its regional hub across the region. This bank has a strong presence globally and offers a wide range of products and investment services for local/regional corporations, financial institutions and large MNCs.
about the job
- To develop, manage and grow the mid-cap and listed/non-listed local corporates (annual turnover: USD$200 million and above) portfolio
- Increase the wallet size of the acquired and assigned clients by leveraging on the bank's wide range of product offerings
- Identify new profitable relationships and to grow the corporate banking client base
- Oversee the credit preparation and renewals
- Assist with due diligence / KYC matters and ensuring compliance to internal process and regulatory.
- Maintaining relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure smooth process flow and deliver to clients
- Any other duties / projects assigned
about the manager / team
You'll be part of a dynamic team with good teamwork and working culture. Reporting to the Head, you will be given a portfolio to inherit as well as expected to acquire new accounts/sectors to increase the revenue growth for the team.
skills & experience required
- Possesses a Degree in Accountancy, Business Management, Economics or related
- Minimum 6 years of related working experience, with working exposure to both credit and marketing with a financial institution dealing with local corporations across various sectors.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A highly motivated and driven individual
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Adeline on 6517 1629 for a confidential discussion.