AVP/VP, Segment Manager (Global Clients and Treasures), Consumer Banking Group
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 25 Feb 18 2018-02-25
See job description for details
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business â€" they were made just right for you.
- To work with regional and country teams in developing strategic initiatives strengthening the customer segment proposition
- To align customer segmentation principles regionally
- To drive higher per customer revenue from high engagement among existing customers through cross sell, upsell, loyalty initiatives.
- Grow retention and customer loyalty by understanding value drivers
- Overall regional P&L responsibility for Treasures and Global Clients segments
- 6-8 years in banking, financial services including segment management roles and product management.
- P&L management
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple stakeholders and teams.
- Demonstration of effective execution of strategies.
- Proven segment management experience in the banking/insurance industry
- Strong interpersonal and good leadership skills
- Strong numeric / analysis skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of customer needs (both internal and external) and insights for developing differentiated segment strategies.
- Drive innovative culture and inspire the team to play to win
- Build a risk management and control culture and ensure guidelines are adhered
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.