AVP/VP, Senior Analyst, Credit Data Infrastructure, Group Credit Analytics, Risk Portfolio Management
Risk Portfolio Management comprises of a broad range of functions primarily focused on credit portfolio management across banking subsidiaries within OCBC Group. These include:
- Assessing the risk and opportunities in the Bank's key markets and asset classes in the context of the Bank's risk appetite and against economic, structural and cyclical conditions.
- Determining the risk and opportunities in the Bank's key markets and asset classes in the context of the Bank's risk appetite and against economic, structural and cyclical conditions.
- Analysing and measuring credit and financial performance of the portfolio from multiple perspectives, including legal entity, business unit, customer segment, product, industry, geography. Identifying trends and drivers, drawing insights and developing management discussion points and recommendations
- Developing, implementing, and managing the credit risk measurement framework encompassing credit risk scorecards and rating models, risk weighted assets determination, risk measurement data and systems infrastructure, policy and processes, expert guidance to users on usage and interpretation. These frameworks are used in the credit underwriting, customer selection, limit setting, early warning and problem recognition, assessment of capital and provision adequacy internally as well as for regulatory compliance.
- Managing suite of portfolio dashboards and reports to the Board, senior management, functional risk committees and supervisory authorities.
*LI-MLIU Qualifications Responsibilities:
There is currently an opportunity for a dynamic and motivated individual to join the department. The successful candidate will be part of a team responsible for one or more of the following areas:
• Focus on the data acquisition and aggregation of credit data for the regulatory and management reporting of the bank's Group portfolios.
• Participate in the maintenance of the credit risk data aggregation processes, which include coding and testing of scripts
• Participate in digitalisation initiatives (e.g. RPAs) to enhance the robustness and efficiency of the credit data aggregation processes
As our aim is to develop well rounded data analysts, the senior data analysts will also be required and have many opportunities to:
• Participate in various cross-divisional initiatives that require understanding of credit risk concepts and relevant data requirements
• Develop supplementary reports on specific issues or areas of interest Skill requirement/Qualifications:
• Relevant experience in analytical role in a financial institution
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills to engage internal and external stakeholders
• Self-motivated and detailed oriented team player who can multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Good understanding of banking products and risk management concepts
• Independent, creative, and pro-active problem-solving mindset
• Proficient in analytical tools such as SQL/Teradata, SAS, Python and Microsoft Office applications