AVP/VP, Senior Finance Manager, Asset Management
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Profile Search & Selection Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8069
- 13 Jul 18 2018-07-13
A leading global asset manager is looking for a Senior Finance Manager in Singapore, with a regional remit looking after Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, and Japan.
Reporting to the Head of Financial Control for Asia Pacific, this role will manage a team of 3 financial professionals located in the Singapore office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Regional Statutory and Regulatory Reporting - Review and sign off on regulatory reporting (MAS/FRR, Risk Based Capital Reporting. IFRS/GAAP reporting etc), monitoring of payroll and staff costs, review of monthly financials
- Oversight on Accounts Payables/Receivables for the region; co-ordinate with the global finance teams on all Pan Asia finance operation matters
- Review and enhancement of Finance policies, procedures, and controls
- Support for ad-hoc projects such as SOX Compliance and SAP implementation
Key requirements include:
- Degree in Accountancy with CPA/CA/ACCA qualifications
- Minimum 8 years' relevant accounting experience in asset/fund management or similar financial institutions
- Sound technical knowledge of regional statutory and regulatory requirements in the financial services industry especially asset management
- Minimum 3 years' people management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly in Excel (VBA, custom formulas, pivot tables etc)
- Experience with SAP or other ERP systems preferred
- Knowledge of Mandarin/Cantonese/Japanese will be an advantage as this role will interact with local stakeholders in the respective countries
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.