AVP/VP, Software Engineer, GIC Labs
- Permanent, Full time
- GIC Private Limited
- 12 Dec 17 2017-12-12
The Data & Analytics Department (DAD) is responsible for the positioning and development of GIC as an information centric business, by effectively harnessing the total GIC knowledge and investment data available from internal and external sources. DAD would be responsible for leveraging on data science and research at the enterprise level, facilitating enterprise-wide governance on information and developing an integrated knowledge architecture to process, analyse and mine data for better investment decisions. We are looking for a suitable candidate to join our Data & Analytics team as a Software Engineer.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Research, learn and experiment with new and novel technology
- Perform technical due diligence with business teams
- Work within the team to design, build, test, and implement API & web services, IT applications and solutions.
- Apply design concepts – layered architectures, components, interfaces, messaging and patterns
- Previous software development experience
- Familiar with agile methodologies to design and implement products
- Interest and ability to constantly be learning about new technology, frameworks and tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science or any technical major
- Masters / PHD preferred