- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 20 Oct 17
AVP – Credit Manager FX & Futures - Risk Management
AVP – Credit Manager FX & Futures - Risk ManagementRoles and Responsibilities:
· Monitor Clients' Trading Limits & Counterparties Limits and prepare credit proposals for increase in trading limits when appropriate
· Monitor Trading positions in CurrenEX/PATs to ensure no over-trading by clients
· Participate in launching & implementing new FX/Futures business initiatives
· Participate in on-going IT systems enhancement for FX/Futures business
· Prepare RCSA & RRSA for timely submission in eORM system
· Prepare Quarterly and Annual credit review on clients for timely submission to ensure credit quality of trading clients
· Ensure compliance to audit/compliance issues through maintenance, update & revision of policies and procedures in the Futures & FX credit risk policy and procedural manuals
Assist the team in performing daily BAU tasks/functions
· Degree holder with background in Business, Finance, Engineering
· At least 8 years of working experiences in the area of Middle office and Risk Control with brokerage, commercial/investment banks or fund management firms
· Understanding of Derivatives products is essential candidates with prior experiences in dealing with Futures and Forex trading are preferred
· Ability to identify and analyse key credit risk factors.
· Possess good knowledge of risk management framework.
· Familiarity with leveraged margin trading, margin call procedures, electronic trading systems and risk management controls is essential
· Experiences in IT project implementation is a must due to requirement to participate in on-going IT systems enhancement for FX/Futures business
· Strong business and interpersonal communication, writing and analytical skills.
· Ability to work independently in a fast pace environment and to prioritize both BAU and project work.
· Strong PC skills, especially in excel.
· Meticulous, responsible, initiative and self-driven
· Due to trading nature of futures and LFX, it is required to work on public holidays and possibly off-office hours (off arrangements will be given for such work done on public holidays)