AVP - Financial Reporting / Regulatory Reporting
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter (Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd) , EA Licence No: .10C4544
- 11 Jun 18 2018-06-11
Good culture Exciting opportunity Reputable company
Our client, a truly global financial institution, is looking for a strong and highly motivated individual to join their Singapore Finance team to focus on financial control and governance.
This role is a great opportunity for an experienced Finance professional to build on their career by focussing on risk and control.
- Financial Reporting for Singapore entities
- Statutory reporting and substantiation for intercompany account balances.
- Drive and implement process improvements
- Manage deliverables pertaining to MAS and ensure that all the reporting comply with relevant standards and legislation.
- Work closely with regulators and senior management
- Ideate, lead and close improvement initiatives with motive to enhance data quality and improve operational efficiency
- Work closely with cross functional teams and deliver effectively in system implementation and data quality improvement projects
- 6-10 years' of relevant financial accounting experience and qualifications (ACA, CPA, ACCA, CIMA).
- Sound understanding of products and accounting standards
- Prior experience in improvement initiatives and projects
- Knowledge of MAS regulations and good knowledge of banking products.
- Able to convey complex messages quickly and succinctly to various senior stakeholders
If you are keen to have a further discussion or would like to apply, please email email@example.com / call +65 64348460.