AVP - PE
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Principle Partners
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
Singapore-based PE fund that applies a data-driven approach to investment origination, execution and management. The fund blends traditional PE investment approaches with leading edge systematic decision-making data tools to improve the discipline and consistency of PE investing.
• Develop and pursue investment opportunities around Southeast Asia, performing market, business and financial analysis.
• Prepare and perform fundamental and statistical analysis on financial and other market data sets.
• Research and trial alternative data analytics and tools for integration into our private equity process.
• Liaise with external tax, audit, legal and administrative partners.
• Minimum five years experience in a buyside, investment research or transaction-oriented finance role.
• Strong interest in data science, demonstrated through work experience, educational history, supplemental coursework or other activities. Programming ability a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
• Fluency in Mandarin or a Southeast Asian language due to coverage of investments.
• Dynamic, driven and eager to make a mark on the private equity industry.