AVP, AML Compliance Private Bank
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services , EA Licence No: 09C5506
- 15 Sep 17
Huxley is working in partnership with a top tier private bank who is looking for an individual to be part of their AML compliance team. This is a great opportunity to be part of a pure play private bank that emphasize greatly on organic growth.
- Providing AML advisory support to the private wealth management business
- Ensure process efficiency for the KYC and CDD
- Ensure that high risk clients are onboarded in accordance to the firm's KYC policy
- Drafting and rolling out appropriate AML policies and framework
- Investigate suspicious transaction activities escalated and ensure that Suspicious Transaction Reports are filled if required
- At least 5-7 years of experience in the AML/Financial Crime Compliance space within financial institutions for private banking or wealth management segment
- Knowledge of Compliance laws and regulations applicable to AML Compliance
- Good understanding and experience in executing compliance and regulatory framework
To apply, please send in a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, if you have any questions, feel free to send an email or contact Cynthia Teo [Reg No. R1546879] at +65 6572 4500.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)