AVP Accounting Control (Head Office Reporting)
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Ambition Singapore , EA Licence No: 10C5117
- 14 Apr 18 2018-04-14
* Produce Head office reporting package and other Head office reporting requirement * Perform accounting controls * Contribute to month-end closing such as month-end controls, accrual entries * Review system interface rejects and follow-up on the rectification
- Strong investment bank with good culture
- Lucrative remuneration package
- Excellent career progression
My client is a global a global investment bank with strong presence in Asia Pacific. They are expanding their business within Asia Pacific region
As a Regional AVP Accounting Controller, you will report to the Head of Finance Asia Pacific. You will be responsible for all activities in the areas of Accounting Controls, reconciliation, IFRS9 entries control, performing controls on the financials, produce head office reporting package. He/she is also will be involve in month end closing and accounting projects and oversee all activities related to Controlling for the Asia Region as well as the responsibility for the Controls Framework
- Minimum 7 years' experience in Finance (With a bank) with at least 4 years in Big 4 Accounting Firm.
- Broad understanding of investment banking and corporate banking products
- Worked on Head office finance
- Highly driven and motivated individual who challenges exiting processes with a view to improvement. Able to manage a group that has to work to tight deadlines
Proficient with MS Office, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint with Experience with
Contact Shereen Tan and send your CV to Shereen.email@example.com or +65-68545654. If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874