AVP, Application Support Lead (Credit Card & Unsecured Loan), Consumer Banking Technology, Technology and Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 24 Nov 17 2017-11-24
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Provide operational support/troubleshooting for applications and their on-going maintenance
- Manage incident trends with focus to close the loop on problems/incidents
- End to end user coordination for all cards related application issues
- Manage high severity incidents with customer impact with focus of recovering services as soon as possible
- Drive root cause analysis to prevent re-occurrence of problem incidents
- 10 years of experience in handing both Open Systems (Redhat Linux) and Mainframe systems.
- Technical hands on knowledge of Micro Focus Cobol compiler, VSAM, COBOL, JCL, CA Ezytrieve, UNIX commands, shell scripts.
- Technical and functional knowledge of VisionPlus modules – CDM, CMS, LTS, TRAMS, FAS, LMS and participating schemes knowledge in cards industry (Mastercard/VISA).
- Must have experience in handing 24* 7 support call
- Must have experience in handling ticketing tools, software monitoring tools
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.