AVP, Business Analyst, Platform and Projects, Private Banking
Business Function DBS' Private Banking offers a one-stop, full-service touch-point for total banking requirements and provides the highest level of personalised banking. We have a team of dedicated, experienced investment advisors who identify opportunities in the various asset classes and employ the best strategies and product vehicles to cater to each client's needs. Coupled with partnerships within the DBS network and with global institutions, we strive to build long-term relationships with our Private Banking clients in Asia by providing them with high quality, timely and extensive wealth management, investment and financial solutions. Responsibilities Act as a business analyst for the wealth segment.
- Gather requirements with specific focus on client onboarding, KYC Reviews and client data related functionalities
- Find/propose and deliver added value solutions
- Coordinate and conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Report regularly to the management and stakeholders on the project status
- Develop efficient working relationship and good interactions/communication with the various stakeholders/departments
- Ensure successful completion of the projects under his/her responsibility
- Subject matter expert on specific areas of wealth business, able to go beyond the expressed business requirements to identify opportunities and value-added solutions enhancing client service, operational efficiency and operational risk.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Bachelor Degree in a related business, finance or technology discipline.
- 5-8 years of related experience as a business analyst, in banking or wealth management preferred
- Sound knowledge in banking operational process, preferably in customer static data.
- Practical hands-on knowledge in Avaloq is preferred
- Good problem solving, planning and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Outstanding team player with an open and agile mindset to adapt to changing priorities