- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
AVP, CAR Reporting
AVP, CAR ReportingRoles and Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for:
- Keeping abreast and interpret Basel III updates/requirements vis-à-vis MAS Notice 637 reporting requirements
- Reviewing new and/or changes to regulatory reporting requirements
- Assisting in the engagement with regulator on MAS Notice 637 related matters
- Providing advisory support to business units on MAS Notice 637 related matters
- Performing CAR analytics
- Vice President, CAR Reporting, Group Finance - Group Financial Control & Advisory Department
- Degree/professional qualification in Accountancy, Finance or equivalent professional qualification.
- Experience in professional services firms will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of MAS Notice 637 related rules, regulations and guidelines
- Familiar with financial and treasury products.
- Possess professional maturity, right attitude and results orientation
- Good interpersonal, communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Proactive, meticulous, tenacious and have a flair for numbers
- Able to multi-task and must be hands-on
- Ability to focus on high quality work while under pressure to meet tight timelines