AVP, Cash Management Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
- 22 Nov 17
AVP, Cash Management OperationsYou will be part of the Operational Readiness Centre that supports Cash Management Operations, with effective implementation of Technology changes, reviewing Requirements from End User perspective and ensuring effective Implementation with the help of Testing, Training and Documentation.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Manage, co-ordinate and participate in user/operation activities for Wholesale Cash Management and related Projects.
- Review/develop User Acceptance Test (UAT) plan, test scripts, test cases and perform UAT.
- Work closely with internal Business and/or IT colleagues to monitor project status and follow-up on project tasks.
- Provide production systems, operations and administrative support to business and operation users.
- Administrative support to business and operation users.
- Prepare and submit management reports
- A recognized university degree, with min. 6 years relevant working experience
- Project management and/or banking experience, especially in Wholesale Cash Management Operations is required
- Experience in Trade/Remittance Operations is mandatory
- Experience in managing e-Banking related projects will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills