AVP, Change and Project Manager
- SGD11000 - SGD160000 per annum + Bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 11C3721
- 15 Jan 18 2018-01-15
AVP Change Manager needed for growing strategy and projects group at large investment management house. To 160K base + Bonus.
AVP - Change and Project Management
- Drive the frame working of group wide change initiatives or projects
- Coordinate and mobilise internal stakeholders to review progress of initiatives and ensure corporate strategies are understood and followed
- Drive the smooth and timely implementation of strategic projects, which includes designing and implementing change through the production of material and training programs
- Review organizational processes and proactively identify opportunities for streamlining performance
- Engender an innovative culture through collaboration, learning and development, and an owner's mind-set.
- Prepare inputs to support the annual enterprise strategy process across the firm.
- Lead the execution of enterprise strategies, and operational and innovation initiatives across GIC, developing engagement and communication plans to influence key stakeholders. Support and manage transformation on-the-ground.
- Provide support on the execution of enterprise strategies, and operational and innovation initiatives across the group, developing engagement and communication plans to influence key stakeholders.
- 7 or more years experience in financial services firms with at least 3 of these in a change and projects role.
- Business or Finance Degree
- Strong communicator and proactive operator, able to influence at all levels
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Corey Babich at email@example.com or call directly on +65 3157 1465 for a confidential discussion.