AVP Clearing Operations (6 months contract)
- SGD8000.00 - SGD9000.00 per month
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Temporary, Full time
- Hays Banking Singapore , EA Licence No: 07C3924
- 07 Mar 18 2018-03-07
A global financial services firm is looking for an AVP for their Clearing Operations Team.
Your new company
One of the world's largest financial services organisations, with a reputation for excellence in advice and execution on a global scale.
Your new role
The Clearing Operations teams are responsible for managing daily margin movements, Asian reconciliations and Client services for clients trading and clearing Listed Derivatives products across Asian exchanges
- Involves contribution to exchange regulations review and efficiency related projects across Asian exchanges
- Daily production of Regulatory Reporting submissions
- Management of Change Policy documentation and post-implementation change review.
- Participation in Risk Workshops, Quality Assurance sample testing & Compliance testing
- Contributing to projects relating to new markets/business/technology
What you'll need to succeed
- 10 years of relevant experience
- Familiarity with Listed Derivatives Asian Regulatory framework
- Knowledge of listed derivatives clearing functions (or at least the concept of allocation/reconciliation)
- Strong communication / networking skills to interact with both internal / external parties
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail when analyzing or interpreting data.
- Ability to think commercially and identify potential process improvements and savings for the firm