- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 26 Apr 18
AVP, Control & Compliance, Global Treasury Business Management Unit
AVP, Control & Compliance, Global Treasury Business Management UnitOperational Risk roles and responsibilities:
- Review all bank's related operational risk policies to ensure that GT business reflects best practice
- Perform root cause analysis on identified risk events to recommend improvements to prevent future risk events re-occurrence.
- Assist GT department heads with the identification of key risk indicators in their business units
- Assist team lead in preparing reports to the Operational risk forum, collation and submission of performance metrics data, Loss event reporting.
- Assess escalated email control monitoring cases and provide appropriate responses to the independent unit in consultation with GT department heads.
Compliance roles and responsibilities:
- Perform monitoring checks and controls.
- Provide support for GT international centres on audit and compliance
- Provide support for the implementation of ad-hoc compliance projects
- Provide compliance advisory support
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Strong treasury product knowledge and controls and other support function knowledge
- Significant work experience in regulatory, compliance, operational risk based roles within financial services environment would be a bonus.
- Some understanding of banking regulation, especially relating to treasury
- Good organization skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize; ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines; Meticulous and detail oriented;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; ability to produce concise and effective presentations and documents
- Ability to work in a team environment and coordinating with a number of stakeholders