AVP, Data Analytics Infrastructure Support SME, Tech Services, Technology and Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Operating Systems (Linux)
- Databases (MySQL/MariaDB)
- Hadoop (Cloudera/Hortonworks)
- BigData Technologies (Apache Spark, Impala, Python, R)
- AWS EMR, Cloudera on EC2
- Possess understanding on the analytics platforms
- Good Knowledge of Hadoop Infrastructure. Knowledge of Cloudera would be advantageous
- Good Knowledge of analytical tools like R , Python
- Ability to code (java,python functional programming would be a plus)
- Ability to query and analyze data (sql)
- Knowledge of ETL/ELT and worked in Data Warehouse projects
- Experience with visualization tools (Qlikview, atScale)
- Experience of setting Data Analytics environments on Cloud such as AWS, Azure.
- Support business units on data driven initiatives
- Provide consultative support to stakeholders to make sense of data.
- Working on platforms/frameworks: Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning
- Excellent troubleshooting, diagnostic & analytical skills.
- Strong initiative and sense of ownership.
- Expert knowledge of database scripting and automation technology
- Strong understanding of Cloud technologies such as EC2, EMR and should be adept in using Cloud Formation
- Strong understanding of security.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.