AVP, Data Analytics Product Owner, Digital Banking, Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Job Responsibilities
- Define analytics and data requirements for ongoing Digi bank product features and ensure completeness in capturing data.
- Engineer data solutions, develop, operationalise and manage data products such as data models, data marts required to facilitate usage of data for analytics and decision management.
- Design business intelligence reports and performance measurement dashboards to share with senior management. Daily/Weekly/monthly performance analysis to monitor the performance of business
- Develop and operationalise analytics products such as MIS reports, Dashboards, predictive models to deliver business requirements.
- Be a data analytics translator between business and technology team to effectively translate business needs into analytics problem statements and work with data analytics technology to drive solutions and implement successfully.
- Efficient project management to ensure delivery of analytics projects on time and with utmost quality and within budget.
- Owning the end to end delivery life cycle of analytics requirements such as conceptualisation, design, development, testing and production deployment and operationalisation.
- Bachelor Degree / Masters in Statistics, Analytics, Applied Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent quantitative, Data management fields preferred.
- At least 8 years' experience working in analytics domain either in consumer banking, telecoms, retail business or in analytics consulting companies.
- Experience of delivering large scale data analytics projects with good team/people management , interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong programming skills and hands on experience in either of the following programming languages such as Teradata SQL, Spark SQL, SAS, Python
- Good understanding and experience of working with data, analytics technology tools related to data storage, object storage, compute solutions, data visualisation, data engineering and data science applications
- Hands on experience of developing MIS dashboards using data visualisation tools such as Qlikview or tableau or power BI or D3.js etc.
- Experience of data analysis, translating business requirements into technical solutions to identify and map source system data attributes to requirements, logical data model development.
- Adept with working with both relational and non-relational database solutions such as Teradata, mongo Db, mariadb, graph databases etc
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.