AVP, Digital Banking Product Delivery Specialist, Consumer Banking Group
Digital revolutions are set to change the way we live, work and play. That's why we've spared no effort in ensuring we are at the forefront of this new generation.
Our new digital banking initiative will focus on creating innovative products and services to integrate banking into our customers' digital lifestyle. Responsibilities
- Business lead for Consumer and Wealth Digital projects and enhancements. Strategize from a regional approach, and create synergy across different markets, i.e. Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, etc
- Work closely with Country Business Stakeholders, Channels and Product Teams.
- To develop the user stories and be familiar with JIRA, JBEHAVE and related test automation tools.
- Work closely with design team to conceptualize and optimize customer journey.
- Review the technical Functional Specifications Document (FSD) / Narratives with technology counterparts to ensure that these specifications are designed in accordance to business requirements
- Supervising a team of QA Test Engineers. Delivery lead should ensure that UAT test plans and test cases / automation are executed within the stipulated UAT schedule.
- Ensure the smooth operational roll-out of the Consumer and Wealth services via the digital channels to the customers.
- Support post-implementation tasks such user training to touch-points, production problem investigation, escalation and resolution
- Self-starter with strong business acumen, independent and able to rise to challenges and meet deadlines effectively
- Ensure customer issues are resolved within the SLA and prompt follow-up to ensure closure in issues
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Degree holder with relevant experience, preferably in Consumer Banking and/or Digital channels with strong business acumen an advantage.
- Strong Business IT background preferably with experience in implementing system projects.
- Has minimal 6 to 8 years of experience in business analysis, requirements gathering and scripting; and close interaction with business users
- Has approximately 3 to 5 years executing projects related to Digital channels
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a positive working attitude.
- Ability to work and cope under pressure with accuracy and commitment, manage complex environment such as testing and closure of issues.
- A good team player who can work well with product specialist, operational teams and technical teams.
- Extremely meticulous and systematiac with an eye for detail.
- Possess the ability to prioritize and categorize requirements or issues to ensure that effective delivery of projects or enhancements