AVP, Digital Marketing Manager, Group Strategic Marketing & Communications
Group Strategic Marketing & Communications is responsible for building, protecting, and enhancing the DBS brand in an increasingly commoditised banking industry. Working closely with all units within the DBS Group, we create and execute integrated strategies that focus on communications especially digital communications, marketing and research to differentiate - and elevate - our brand from the rest of the competition. Responsibilities
- Conceptualise and create paid marketing plans working closely with internal stakeholders and media agency
- In collaboration with internal business stakeholders & external partners / agencies, drive digital campaigns across search, display & social in sync with traditional marketing channels to ensure a 360 degree customer experience
- Stay abreast of latest digital/ social media developments, online trends and best practices, online marketing techniques, website / user experience optimisation, metrics / measurement / analytics, and communicate the same to key stakeholders
- Provide strategic and tactical counsel to key stakeholders in the context of digital media, interactive best practices, etc.
- Bachelor Degree from a recognised university with a minimum of 8 years in performance marketing and hands-on experience in running & optimizing ad campaigns across search engines, social media, display/ad networks/programmatic etc.
- In depth understanding of digital media principles, creative best practices, web & mobile ad formats, media planning & buying
- Possess a strong track record of stakeholder management, negotiation skills and getting stakeholder buy-ins
- Channel & campaign management experience in the integrated digital marketing landscape (Search, Display & Social - Organic & Paid formats)
- Working knowledge of digital advertising platforms (FB/IG, DV360/Search 360) and familiarity with the media landscape
- Experience with GMP 360 Suite (Analytics, Optimize, Audience Management, Data Studio, Tag Manager) is required
- Adept at handling digital campaign data and exposed to different data visualisation techniques
- Experience in collecting and managing first-party, second-party and third-party data to unlock customer insights
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.