AVP, Digital Product Delivery Lead, Consumer Banking Group
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 22 Apr 18 2018-04-22
See job description for details
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business â€" they were made just right for you.
- Business Delivery lead for mobile payment-related projects and enhancements.
- Work closely with business stakeholders, channel and product teams and merchants. And be responsible for writing Business Requirement Document (BRD) and User stories.
- Work closely with design team to conceptualize and optimize customer journey.
- Review Functional Specifications Document (FSD) to ensure that these specifications are designed in accordance to business requirements
- Supervising a team of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) testers. Delivery lead should ensure that UAT test plans and test cases are executed within the stipulated UAT schedule.
- Ensure the smooth operational roll-out of mobile payment services
- Support post-implementation tasks such as user training to touch-points, production problem investigation, escalation and resolution
- Ensure customer issues are resolved within the SLA and prompt follow-up to ensure closure in issues
- Degree holder with relevant experience, preferably in Consumer Banking and/or mobile payments, online & mobile payments technologies and applications, such as QR code payments, P2P/P2B payments, internet and mobile payments, NFC, etc.
- Has close to 5 years of experience managing projects and have participated in business analysis, requirements gathering and scripting work
- Having 3 years of working experience in projects related to mobile wallets/payments in either retail and/or merchant space
- Possess high level of passion or interest in domain areas of mobile wallets, payments and QR code payments
- Strong IT background preferably with experience in implementing system projects
- Able to work effectively with different stakeholders, e.g. product teams, operation teams, technology teams
- A good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Meticulous and systematic with an eye for detail
- Self-starter with good business acumen, independent and able to rise to challenges and manage stringent timelines
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.