AVP, End User Computing (EUC)
This role requires someone who is highly technical in infrastructure support and system administration, as well as able to provide the technical leadership for all operational and project activities within End User Computing services. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail and act as the subject matter expert for EUC. Being able to partner with Architects and Third Parties to deliver a high quality user experience is essential to this post holder. A strong analytical and good problem solving skills are required. The Job
• Deliver the service inclusive of underlying infrastructure, platform and service framework for EUC/Digital Workspace initiatives.
• Plan the delivery in-line with the strategy and align to the EUC architecture and ensure the service is deployed as per the agreed design.
• Engage with the different technology teams in integrating and implementing the service, as well as ensure the service meets the agreed business and technical requirements.
• Interface with project teams to provide infrastructure implementation guidance and provides subject matter expertise to assess and implement the EUC solution.
• Focus on stakeholder management, adoption and roll out of EUC initiatives in the organization.
• Adherence and participation in IT Service management processes and responsible for the complete life cycle management for all the EUC service offerings.
• Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
• Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
• Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.