The successful candidate will support the business in the trading activities of Equities and be responsible for trade processing and ensuring timely settlement and follow up on trade matching, trade confirmations, and other operational matters.
The successful candidate will also have the opportunity in providing deals support for structured equities which includes PIPE, cornerstones, private placements, pre-IPO and other strategic equity investment.
He/she will partner with the various investment professionals from deal initiation to closing and support the business in the trading activities of various equities instruments including Cash Equities, ETD Futures and options, OTC Swaps and Options.
Additionally, the successful candidate will be driving process improvements for productivity and quality enhancements; design solutions to integrate into processes. He/she will participate in system enhancement UAT and continuous process improvements.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor qualified
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
- MUST have experience in Deals Support
- Good Product knowledge in processing and settlement of various equities instruments including Cash Equities, ETD Futures and options, OTC Swaps and Options
- Experience in end to end trade lifecycle management in the financial services industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently and in a team
- Quick learner, able to multi-task and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment, high sense of urgency
Please contact Angelica DY at 69500387 for a confidential discussion or email your resume at Angelicad@charterhouse.com.sg
EA License no: 16S8066 | Registration No: R1110125