Our client is a Japanese firm, looking for a candidate to join them as AVP, Finance & Accounting / Management Planning.
Financial Accounting (50%)
- Report to the Head of GAD (and the Company’s management team).
- In addition, report to Accounting Department in Head Office (Japan) for accounting related matters.
- Responsible for accounting issues under SFRS, SFA, MAS and other relevant rules as well as the group policy.
- Lead to make/manage a Business Plan (Budget control, Balance sheet control, Cash in out flow control)
- Prepare financial statement, and reporting package to Head Office every month.
- Prepare and submit reports to MAS
- Handle Annual Audit
- Prepare quarterly GST return and Annual Tax Return
Management Planning (50%)
- To set objectives of the Company for each financial year.
- To regularly assess the performance of Company in achieving its objectives and take appropriate measures to rectify any shortcomings for subsequent work plans.
- To manage business development projects not only from FA per spective but also business point of view.
- To support business plan development and introduce solutions for strategic issues.
- To perform market analysis.
- To administer the Management, including convening meetings of the Board of Directors and shareholders’ meetings.
- To organize and prepare statutory records and books.
- To establish internal rules and regulations.
- To observe and control risks (e.g. operational, legal, liquidity, and reputational risks).
- Ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisors and Management.
- At least  years’ experience working in Financial Accounting within a similar function and industry.
- Experience working within a Financial Services/Private Banking/Wealth Management firm and Consultancy firm is desirable.
- Deep knowledge of relevant rules and regulations (such as SFA, MAS rules and RBC rule)
For interested parties, kindly send in your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Capita Pte Ltd | EA License No.: 08C2893 | RCB No. 200701282M
Tay Mui Hoon | Registration No.: R1872632