AVP, Financial Information Management, Group Finance
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
- 14 Dec 17
AVP, Financial Information Management, Group FinanceJob responsibilities:
The candidate will be part of Financial Information Management (FIM) within Group Finance. Your key responsibilities include:
- Understand the technology and operational/functional needs of Financial and Regulatory reporting functions in the Bank.
- Work with Finance users in gathering and analyze user requirement, identify opportunities for improvement and articulate business requirements into functional requirement for functional design document
- Be a liaison person with Technology team providing end to end solutions that ensure users' needs are optimally met.
- Arrange with users to conduct User Acceptance Test and arrange with vendor (where relevant) to prepare necessary test environment and support functional testing.
- Review and support post implementation issues coming out from project implementation and come up with areas of improvement for delivery
- Degree in Accounting / Finance/ Business or its equivalent professional certificates
- At least 5 years working experience in banking industry and conversant with current accounting policies and banking regulations
- Aptitude for system related work, experience in end-user maintenance, requirements gathering, UAT testing and implementation of IT systems
- Knowledge of Basel III application system preferred
- Strong team player with effective communication and interpersonal skills, possesses drive and initiative.