AVP Financial Risk Compliance - International Property Develope
- High Bonus
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Cobalt Recruitment , EA Licence No: 12C6031
- 14 Jun 18 2018-06-14
* Want to be part of a leading Real Estate firm? * Want to work for a firm that invests in its employees? * Want to be rewarded well for your hard work?
- Want to be part of a leading Real Estate firm?
- Want to work for a firm that invests in its employees?
- Want to be rewarded well for your hard work?
Our client is an established International property developer, who is looking for a AVP to lead the Financial Risk Compliance team.
This position will be an interesting opportunity and have direct report to the CEO and be responsible for a wide-range of crucial and challenging tasks. Specific work includes:
- Lead efforts to drive the design and implementation of the Finance Authorisation Limits (FAL) Framework.
- Resolve compliance exceptions and recommend improvements to the FAL
- Collaborate with various countries and functional team to drive the Risk Control Self-Assessment exercise.
- Working with business owners to ensure control activities are operating effectively and identify and coordinate resolution of internal control weaknesses by internal/external audit
- Drive improvement and automation of internal controls and manage re-engineering and continuous improvement projects involving new policies, processes and systems.
- You will have exposure to public listed company.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science or a related business field
- Extensive knowledge of information systems controls and automated business controls (knowledge of SAP is preferred)
- Strong ability to map processes/procedures and drive improvements; eye for details
- CIA, CISA, and/or CPA certification are a plus
Please apply to Suli with your CV in MS Word format at SHarharah@cobaltrecruitment.com
Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted but we will endeavour to provide accurate feedback where possible to applicants who are not.
Licence No. 12C6031
Consultant ID: R1652926